FOMO = Fear Of Missing Out.
Of course, the feeling existed long before social media notifications were a twinkle in their father's eye.
However, social media/texts/email notifications have cranked FOMO to a whole new level of noise.
Questions to ask yourself
- Overabundance of notifications + FOMO determines what percentage of your free time, Grasshopper?
- Are you able to make your own choices regarding notifications? Are you willing?
Fix it, Grasshopper
- Accept that you're going to miss out on some things.
- Be clear on exactly what you want to do with your time.
- Don't settle for being "in the know" on things that don't even vaguely matter to you.
If FOMO is really bothering you, then let me help you out of that hot mess. Get on my schedule, and we'll crush your chaos together!