Which one of "The Shoulds" Greatest Hits do you recognize?
I should stop being so negative. I should exercise more. I should spend less time online. I should spend more time with my family. I should be more organized. I should be making more money. I should not recognize so many of the items on this list...
It wasn't until I started coaching that I began to hear it: the word "Should", repeated over and over again in relation to my client's to do lists. I began to see what an awful effect that word has on my clients, the people around me, and even myself. And I went to work creating a system to get rid of the "Shoulds".
Yes, I've played this game first hand. And I know what it's like to win. I've developed a battle tested way to get rid of the "Shoulds". I'm not going to say you should take this workshop... but I am going to say that you'll love the results.
Shoulds keep you guilty.
The bottom line of all of the shoulds is “I should be a better person”. Shoulds also keep you in a state of inertia, where your should does two things:
Acknowledges that you have the proper attitude towards changing and being a better person.
- Allows you to do not one damn thing about it.
Bottom line: Should only leads to guilt and misery.
Would you like a side of Failure with that?
Every time you should yourself, it creates an undefined sense of failure. Add some mind reading to that, and you've got an agonizing combination. "I should be making more money and everyone will think I'm a failure if I don't."
Are you tired of being controlled by what others think you should do? Do you wish you could stop shoulding all over yourself, but just keep falling back into your old ways? This workshop is for you, Grasshopper. It's time to Go Shouldless, once and for all.
Here's what you're going to learn:
- Identify the "Shoulds" that are running rampant in your day to day life
- Understand precisely how those Shoulds are holding you back from achieving what matters most to you
- Build your very own arsenal of handy new tools, techniques, and skills for saying sayonara to the "Shoulds"
- Start living a Shouldless life built upon a foundation of what you really want
What would your life look like if you got rid of the “Shoulds”, once and for all?
Find out now, Grasshopper. Take this Bootcamp, and change your life.
"All my small biz peeps.... I ♡ Rj Redden! She's helped me so much in the tech side of my biz-- like serious, REAL help. And she hosts great productivity coaching sessions too. Check out her site if you're in the "where do I start" boat. Been there!" -Jennifer Belt
"RJ, I LOVE what your brain comes up with. I wish that I could make suggestions but right now I am just a sponge. Maybe you can wring me out next year." -Dawney Glenn
Go Shouldless, once and for all
I hereby invite you to Go Shouldless. Cast off your "Shoulds" and uncover your wants, so that you can spend more time doing what really matters.
For $150, you get:
- A "get your hands dirty" Bootcamp experience. You'll get four video Dojo Sessions that will take you through the process of Going Shouldless step by step. In these Dojo Sessions, Your Shouldless Leader (moi!!) will give you every single ninja weapon you need to Go Shouldless.
- You'll also get a set of battle-tested tools for Staying Shouldless, along with worksheets to guide you along the way.
Together we will:
Make a list of all your shoulds
Learn how to replace shoulds with wants
Get rid of all the shoulds that don't belong in your life
Learn how to Stay Shouldless: without shoulding yourself, without shoulding others, and without letting others should all over you.
Note: This is a hands on workshop. I invite you to participate, ask questions, and get your hands dirty. The more involved you are, the better your transformation will be.
Need a Bonus Round in the hand to hand combat with your shoulds? Let's make it happen.
- If you order the Bonus Round for $350, you'll get everything above, plus a one on one accountability session with me. We will cover how much progress you've made since the workshop, deal with any situations that have come up, and see if any new wants have been put on your list. You'll leave the accountability session with an objective view of your progress, and a clear plan to Stay Shouldless.
- Why did I create the Bonus Round? I have left far too many conferences and workshops elated, itching to put the plans into action. Then, when life happens, I feel I've let myself down for my weak follow through. When I know I have a meeting coming up where I'm accountable for my progress, my action items magically get completed! If you have ever experienced this, consider adding the Bonus Round. You'll be glad you did.
- How does the Bonus Round work? When you order it, you'll get an email from me with a link to my calendar. Claim your hour, and we'll meet online for the Bonus Round.
- The Bonus Round must be used within 90 days of workshop completion.
I'M READY NOW. LET'S GET THIS SHOULDLESS SHOW ON THE ROAD.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who are you?
My name is RJ Redden, and I'm a Productivity Coach. I help badass individuals conquer technology, rock their productivity practices, and master their time and talents. I can help you spend more time doing things that really matter.
What does Going Shouldless have to do with productivity?
Decision making takes energy. Work takes energy. Negative emotions sap energy, too. If you have enough of them, you’ll quit for the day regardless of whether you’re done or not. Going Shouldless is one way to manage your emotions, help you stay positive, and supercharge your productivity.
Why would I choose to Go Shouldless with the additional group coaching? Why can't I just do it alone?
Going Shouldless takes a lot of effort. And let's face it, the last person we usually take care of is ourselves. Accountability also carries a higher success rate. You absolutely can choose to Go Shouldless alone, but the work will be easier alongside your fellow Grasshoppers.
Why the Ninjas? They're intense and cute all at the same time. They make me happy, so I've adopted them.