How does this work?
When you schedule your session, I'll ask you for your website address. I will go over your site with a fine tooth comb before our appointment. Keep in mind the following:
- I will be reviewing your site from a website visitor's point of view.
- I will review each page of your site on both a laptop and a mobile device.
- I will be looking for usability, design and navigation issues.
- I'd be happy to look at any specific questions you might have. Please indicate those on the signup form.
During the session, we will go over the review, point by point. I offer practical, plain-English, no-nonsense advice based on ten years of experience in the field. I will be screen sharing, so you will be able to see everything I do.
You will leave the review with:
- A video recording of your session
- Knowledge of what your users are thinking
- A written report covering problem areas as well as things your site is already doing well
- A checklist of actionable recommendations on how to best improve your website
What do I do now?
Choose either the 30 minute session or the 60 minute session, whichever fits your need. Upon payment, I will send you a link to book an appointment on my schedule.
Life should always be this simple, yeah? Let's get you on your way!
Love for my website reviews
"So, I came across RJ’s services. Finally a person that wasn’t trying to sell me something. She knows what to look for and can give you assessment that is impartial because in the end she isn’t trying to sell you a product. Now anytime we will need guidance with anything on our website we will be consulting with RJ first.”
Ray Cooper, Omaha, NE
"Just got through working with RJ on my new website and some social media coaching. I can't say enough about how easy she made this process. She knew I needed a format that would be easy for me to change and simple to understand. RJ really took into consideration the kind of look and feel that I wanted with great recommendations about how to get what I wanted. Life is much simpler now and the website is going strong. The amount of feedback and customer contact I am getting compared to my old site is huge. Thank you RJ for making the process easy and stress free with the results that I needed to keep my business running smoothly!"
Alisa Roth, Council Bluffs, IA
"If ever you've wished to have your own personal tech helper sitting next to you as you wade your way through complicated (or not so complicated) technical issues, RJ's your helper! Not only does RJ have the technical expertise to solve the problems, she has the heart of a teacher, and is patient as she teaches YOU how to solve the problem. Wholeheartedly and unreservedly recommend RJ for all of your laptoppy and tech-related needs. Queen. Ninja. Guru. Indeed."
Gayle Jordan, Murfreesboro, TN